Weddings & Events
Your modern luxury country wedding venue, just 5 minutes south of the Winnipeg perimeter.
Our enchanting property exudes a modern rustic charm set against a scenic backdrop to complement your special day.
For more intimate indoor events, the House features a sunroom that offers a stunning panoramic view of the Prairies as well as living space large enough to accommodate up to 40 guests.
For larger outdoor events, take advantage of our tents for rent when hosting up to 190 guests on the elevated pad that backs onto our private pond and the seemingly endless prairie landscape.
We have structured our business model for weddings and events in such a way as to afford couples more time with a stay of two nights and three days – or longer if you so choose – for fun and relaxation with each other as well as with family and friends.Couples who have stayed for weekend weddings thoroughly enjoy the laid-back experience and multiple nights for celebration!
Day 1. You can access the property as early as 9:00 a.m. This allows you to unpack, get settled, and have a relaxing celebratory evening. While our tent vendor sets up your tents, you can stage a dress rehearsal on the property, time permitting.
Note: Your tables, chairs and tents must be rented through Greenview Paradise; rental prices are listed at the bottom of this page.
Day 2. It’s time to get ready for your special event. Chosen vendors/service providers attend to the set-up! Example: Mobile bar tenders, decor companies, silverware rentals, DJ and/or band, commissioner for oaths, caterers, and any other vendors/service providers of your choosing. Once the assembly process has been completed, your ceremony and reception are rolled out on schedule! See our recommended vendors’ page for quotes and ideas for your wedding and events.
Day 3. Your vendors begin packing up in the morning! We recommend extending your stay for a third night to relax and enjoy all the amenities the property has to offer. Our check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
Special events services and extras!
- Hexagonal arbour with silk floral wrap (placing included).
- Extra garbage and recycling bins set up throughout the property for convenient disposal.
- Two barrel planters with a mix of annual flowers arranged in front of your section in advance of your ceremony.
- Elevated T.V. stand and T.V. for slide show.
- Two P.A. speakers with tripods and microphone for speeches (set-up provided by Greenview Paradise is an optional service).
- Extra electrical extension cords.
- Oak signing table and two high-top oak tables for cakes or speeches.
- Additional bottled water, coffee, tea, cream, sugar, honey, firewood, linens, robes, and spa slippers.
- On the day of your event, there will be an on-call Greenview employee never more than 30 minutes away for any unforeseen issues with the property or related amenities.
- Our usual check-in and check-out times are 5:00 p.m. and 11:00 a.m., respectively. For weddings and special events, we allow an early check-in of 9:00 a.m. Please understand that an early check-in prevents us from renting Greenview Paradise to other guests on the previous night.
- Wear and tear costs and extra electrical usage is anticipated and factored into the cost of holding a special event. This varies depending on the size of your group.
- A cleaning fee of $500.00 is charged for regular stays at Greenview Paradise upon check-out; this fee is included in your special event cost.
- Two tours of Greenview Paradise to take place on any non-reserved dates Monday-Thursday. Your first tour involves a viewing of the property with no obligation to rent.
- Disposal of event-related garbage/recycling that is placed by the guest in the dump trailer provided by Greenview Paradise.
- Extended check-in tour to ensure you understand how to operate all property amenities during your stay and what is available to you and your guests.
- Prompt unlimited communication before and during your stay at Greenview Paradise.
Special Event fee (varies depending on size of wedding) (multiple days are quoted on a special events fee basis).
up to 50 people - $2,000.00
50-100 people - $2,500.00
100-150 people - $3,000.00
150-200 people - $3,500.00
Nightly rates (weddings and events are a two-night stay, however three nights are recommended)
Sunday - Thursday nights are $1,000.00 plus GST
Friday and Saturday nights are $1,250.00 plus GST
Long weekends are an additional $100.00 per night.
Note: Our tents are all attached so as to create 800, 1,600 or 2,400-square-foot areas for accommodating up to 190 guests (tear-down and set-up included)
1 20x40 tent recommended for seating up to 60 guests - $2,250.00 plus GST
Lighting package for 1 tent is an additional $350.00 plus GST (assembly included)
2 20x40 tents recommended for seating up to 120 guests - $2,750.00 plus GST
Lighting package for 2 tents is $425.00 Plus GST (assembly included)
3 20x40 tents recommended for seating up to 190 guests - $3,250.00 plus GST
Lighting package for 3 tents is $500.00 plus GST (assembly included)
(Tents must be rented through Greenview Paradise; lighting is optional)
(For weddings hosted for more than 50 guests, tent rentals are mandatory)
Table and chair rentals (must be rented through Greenview Paradise)
White resin folding chairs - $5.50 per chair plus GST (210 available)
For every 8 chairs rented, one circular (5 foot diameter) or rectangular (70inchx30inc) banquet table is provided free of charge.
Table rentals are $10.00 per table.
(Set-up is an additional 15% of your table and chair rental cost)
(Tear-down is an additional 15% of your total table and chair rental cost)
(Typically, guests move their chairs from the ceremony area to the reception area. Since it is not a far distance on Greenview Paradise grounds, equipment is provided by Greenview to make it easy for guests to move their chairs. Greenview Paradise staff can be hired for moving chairs for guests)
(Circular banquet tables are suggested for more user-friendly seating arrangements in our tents)
Additional services and information
- Alcohol cannot be sold on the property, but can be served to your guests at no cost.
(Only the recommended bar servers listed on our Web page can be hired to serve alcohol at Greenview Paradise. External bar services will not be permitted to serve, unless the owner of Greenview Paradise is granted written permission for an external bartending service to serve during your wedding/event).
- If requested by Greenview Paradise: special events insurance must be purchased from our recommended insurance broker (depending on the insurance package chosen, prices vary between $200-$400 dollars)
- A 50% deposit on your tent/table/chair, lighting rentals and reserved dates at Greenview Paradise secures your reservation and rentals!
Once you have decided on all your rentals through Greenview Paradise, list all your wedding preferences through external or our recommended vendors. Please go to our recommended vendors’ page for assistance with your personalized finishing touches!
If you are interested in booking Greenview Paradise for a wedding, please contact us directly with your details and preferred booking dates. One of our hosts will contact you to discuss your request.
Your rental also includes:
- Full access to the 2,600 sq.ft. house where you will find the following features:
- Luxurious master bedroom and en-suite, complete with a deep jetted tub and 2-person walk-in glass/ceramic shower
- Gaming room with billiards, foosball, and ping pong
- In-home theatre room, complete with surround-sound and an old fashioned popcorn machine
- In-home gym
- High speed Internet
- Relaxing furnished sunroom with wall-to-wall glass patio doors and a beautiful view of our magnificent property
- Access to our spacious outdoor property, where you will find the following features:
- Pedal boats to use on our private pond for a little cruise around the fountain
- Bicycles for a quiet country ride
- Fire pit with complimentary firewood and roasting sticks
- 2 spacious decks, complete with patio furniture, 2 BBQ's, including propane
- 8-person spa (additional fees may apply)
- Skating rink (weather permitting)